Traditionally referred to as percutaneous needling, Nano-Fill is a rejuvenating treatment that creates channels in the skin via stamping machine. This treatment includes collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid to create youthful fullness, as well infuse the skin with antioxidants and vitamins. This increases the firmness of the skin, slows the aging process, and is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This treatment safely and effectively promotes Collagen and Fibroblast activity using a non-invasive wound healing cascade. We believe that this can be safely administered by medical professionals as well as licensed estheticians because it is metal needle free and does not draw blood. It also does not reach the dermis and is only done on medium to thick skin. Because we “nanoscopically” puncture the stratum corneum we create portals in the skin and deliver some fantastic ingredients on a deeper level than if they were just applied topically. This procedure may also produce a peeling effect however typically the risk of Post Inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation is greatly reduced. Nano-Fill is loved by clients because:
- it’s virtually painless (unlike traditional needling)
- there’s zero downtime
- it may be an alternative to cosmetic injectables and lasers
- helps maintain results from popular treatments such as the Vampire FacialTM and FraxelTM
- it doesn’t produce bleeding
- it doesn’t puncture/wound the dermis
The unique features of our machine:
- 5 speed settings: up to 12,000 stamps per minute
- Silicon Nano Tip with 46 triangle shaped points range 0 – up to .20 MM
- Disposable tips
Contraindications: scleroderma, scars less than six months old, severe solar keratosis, lesions or skin infections, active herpes, inflamed rosacea, psoriasis, diabetes, auto-immune system disfunction, or if you are nursing or pregnant.
Also please consult your physician if you have had treatment for Lyme Disease or Chemotherapy within the last year.